Welcome! Feel at home and enjoy the tranquility. To make the stay of all our guests as pleasant as possible, we have a number of house rules.
We wish you a pleasant stay in our Bed & Breakfast.
• Check in from 3.30 pm
• Check-out until 10.30 am
• Pets are not allowed
(Animal hotel de Papenheuvel Afferden Limburg: https://www.papenheuvel.nl/)
• Smoking is not allowed in the entire accommodation. Smoking is allowed outside, provided it does not bother others.
• Do not leave candles burning unattended.
• It is forbidden to possess and/or use drugs.
• Be considerate of other guests in all respects.
• Use of the bed & breakfast by third parties is not permitted.
• There is no charge for children up to 1 year old.
• We wish you a carefree stay. However, we bear no responsibility for loss, accident, personal injury, medical expenses or damage to property caused by personal oversight or circumstances beyond our control.
• Users must prevent noise nuisance in and in front of the rooms.
• The room must be kept tidy.
• Please handle all items with care (in the unlikely event that something breaks, please report it to the manager).
• A fire extinguisher is present in the apartment. In the event of a fire, notify the manager immediately and call 112.
• The upstairs apartment, the old hay barn, can be rented as a group. If a smaller party smaller than 8 would like to privatize the property then they would pay the 8 person fee. (House Bill and Mimi are separate accommodations).
• Do you need us or do you want to ask us something. Feel free to call or call 0653756885
RESERVATION AND CONFIRMATION
• The rental agreement can be entered into verbally, by telephone, in writing or by e-mail.
• After receiving your reservation request, B&B Angelbeeck will send you a confirmation by e-mail.
• After approval, the reservation is final.
• Our booking confirmations refer to these General Terms and Conditions.
• The accommodation costs in B&B Angelbeeck must either be transferred in advance or paid upon arrival by payment request. We do not accept cash.
• The owner can deviate from this condition in consultation with the user.
• The rates can be found in our reservation system.
• In case of cancellation within 10 days in advance, you remain liable for 100% of the total amount.
• In case of early departure, no refund will be made.
• Visitors are not allowed to spend the night in the room without the manager's permission and without additional payment.
• The guest apartment is owned and managed by Romy and Patrick Smink, hereinafter referred to as 'manager'. In some cases, the manager can be replaced by another host or representative.
• These General Terms and Conditions apply to all users of Bed & Breakfast Angelbeeck, Gening 35, 5851 AD Afferden.
• With the confirmation of the reservation, these General Terms and Conditions take effect. Upon request, a copy of these Terms and Conditions will be provided to users free of charge.
• The administrator is not liable for damage, loss or theft of property belonging to users. In case of disputes, all (legal) costs are for the account of the users. All risks related to a stay in B&B Angelbeeck are for the account of the users.
• Damage and loss of movable and immovable property of the manager must be reported immediately by the users and reimbursed to the manager.
• Guests must follow instructions from the manager.
• The manager can immediately deny and/or refuse guests access to B&B Angelbeeck in the event of a violation of these General Terms and Conditions and in the event of inappropriate behaviour, without further notice and statement of reasons and without refund of accommodation costs.
• The administrator's administration is decisive in the event of a difference of opinion, unless the users can prove otherwise.
• Guests of B&B Angelbeeck must comply with the House Rules below.